If shopping online is a new experience for you, you will be pleasantly surprised that it is now one of the easiest,
safest ways of shopping without even having to leave your home!
The Deshabille online shopping experience is completely secure. You will notice a 'secure pay' icon on your browser when you checkout. This means that the information you are entering during this session is secure & unable to be viewed by anyone else.
All credit card payments are processed through 'SecurePay'. Your credit card details are automatically encrypted, therefore unlike giving your details over the phone, no one can read these details & we can never see your full credit card number.
How to order
Step 1: adding items to your Cart
Navigate your way to your desired purchase area through the shop menu on the top menu bar. All styles are sorted in seasonal collections and catagories.
Click on the product image you like to view a larger image & details on the garment.
Select the colour & size using the drop down menu's & then click 'Add to Cart'.
If you want to add more items to your 'bag', click the 'keep shopping' button under the product image.
Step 2: your bag
* You can view the items in your bag at any time by clicking 'my bag' at the top of the page.
* To delete an item from your bag tick the 'x' box for the item you wish to remove & press the 'update cart' button. Your order will be updated.
* Once you are happy with your order you can 'proceed to checkout' at the bottom of the screen
Step 3: your details
* If you have a discount code apply it in the selected discount area
* If you would like your purchase gift wrapped - select the gift wrap option of either the small or medium box. If ordering multiple gifts you can also select to purchase either 2 small or 2 medium gift boxes.
You will need to indicate in the message box in the last section of the checkout area which items you would like gift wrapped. If you have bought multiple gift boxes - you will need to indicate which garments go together in each box.
* Fill in each field with your details. The fields marked with a red coloured asterik (*) are mandatory, * must be filled in for your order to be submitted.
Please ensure your e-mail address & phone numbers are correct.
* Make sure you check your billing and delivery address is correct!
* If you are sending a gift directly to the recipient - please ensure to put their details in the 'Delivery Address' section.
* Select your shipping destination.
* Once you have entered all the correct details click 'proceed to payment' button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: order summary - payment (secure area)
You will notice the 'secure pay' icon in the bottom right hand corner of your browser. The security ensures your payment details are encrypted over the internet and remain secure.
Choose your payment preference. The options are:
1. Credit card (Visa, Mastercard only - WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMEX)
2. Bank Transfer: Choosing this option will send your order through without payment. We will hold this order for 5 working days to receieve payment.
Your order will not be sent until full payment has been received. Bank details are as follows:
Account Name: Deshabille Pty Ltd
BSB: 112 879
Account No: 429 050 887
Bank: St George
3. Paypal: If you do not have a paypal account you will be able to register through our website
Please check all of your details are correct at the top of the page before proceeding to the next step.
Click 'place order' at the bottom of the screen - your order is now submitted.
Step 5: order confirmation
You will receive an order confirmation by email.
Step 6: order dispatched
We will send you an email to confirm when your order is dispatched.
If there are any problems with your order please contact us on 02 9948 6728 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org